Demi Faded Coral Seafoam Wool One Of A Kind Moroccan Rug
Complete your living or bed room area with this statement rug. Handmade by Moroccan artisan with organic wool in faded coral blush and soft sea foam shades. Showcasing unique tribal pattern with hints of faded dark brown, ivory, and soft cream. Rich in Moroccan ornate design ,this Moroccan rug is a stunner on its own. An absolute beautiful one of a kind piece to fill your bedroom or living area the choice is yours.
This vintage rug may display signs of age and wear such as, repaired edges, un repaired edges, fraying, fading, stains, overdyed marks etc. These details are a part of each textiles' unique character which adds to its beauty, patina and value.
Each rug is cleaned before shipment an in ready to use condition. Please inspect rug carefully as shown in pictures prior purchase.
Each artisan rug is made unique and distinctively beautiful from one to another.
Dimension Size : 350cm x 156cm
Material : Wool
Color : Faded Coral
Made In Morocco
We accepts payments with :
Payment plan :
Simply opt for Afterpay / Latitude Pay or Put it on Lay Buy as payment method.
- Afterpay - As soon as you purchased any item/s from us and settled your first payment , your order is processed straight away, hence you will be able to receive the item sooner and the balance is payable in 4 instalment period. Minimum deposit varies according to item. You can pay your balance using credit/ debit card. For further information please refer to Afterpay website. ( more info https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU )
- Latitude Pay - Now you can pay in 10 weekly instalments instead of all at once. Use LatitudePay to get what you want today, then spread out your payments so they’re no big deal. Pay each instalment on time and it won’t cost a cent more than the purchase price. If you miss a payment there’s a $10 fee, but we’ll send you a reminder to help keep you on track. ( more info https://www.latitudepay.com )
- Put it on Lay Buy - Alternatively you can use this payment method to lay by any item using your Paypal account. There is a minimum of 40% deposit to be paid in advance when you submit an order to us. The balance owing is payable over 2 months period of instalment. If you wish to settle your balance sooner kindly let us know via email so that we can revise your payment schedule. Your order will be processed and you will get the item once all the balance is paid in full.
For your shipping assurance we do not ship to PO BOX address.
Kindly provide us the complete street postal address for your nominated shipping destination.
AUSTRALIA DOMESTIC PARCELS SHIP VIA AUSTRALIA POST / TNT EXPRESS / COURIER PLEASE
INTERNATIONAL PARCELS SHIP VIA DHL / FEDEX / EMS
*ALL PARCELS INCLUDES TRACKING NUMBER*
- Contact us within : 7 days of delivery
- Ship items back within : 14 days of delivery
- We offer complimentary return for our rugs collection within Australia wide.
- Once we get the item/s back, we will process return inspection.
- We will issue full refund for your return item/s in condition that the item/s is received by us in original, unused and undamaged condition.
- We are not responsible for any lost parcel/s during transit and we are unable to offer refunds, exchanges or credit notes on lost parcel/s.
- 10% restocking fees may applies if order is cancelled during transit.
- Unfortunately because some of our items are one of a kind , we are not able to accept any exchanges.
- Items not eligible for change of mind returns.
- International Return postage outside Australia is at customer's cost
- Orders of 3 or more rugs of any size or style, only a single item from the order is eligible for return.
- Orders of 2 or more rugs of the same SKU (same style & same size), only a single item of the same SKU is eligible for return.
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Heavily damaged item